Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy For All Time...

Love And The Grace Of God

What I realize, this day, and every day is that I have a choice to make, and that choice for me has to be the light.

I watch people in their lives and listen to their commitments through what they say. What I hear much of is people's concerns. There is not a place in our educational system, that I am aware of, that teaches us the science of 'How To Have A Good Life'. But, I can't think of anything more useful than a course that discloses the physics or metaphysics of how what we say and what we do create.

We believe what we think is true, we believe what we say is true. There is no organized way, that I know of right now, to learn to distinquish between the facts and our perception of the facts - our opinions. From what I am able to glean looking out across our planet, what we are creating with our thoughts is our unresolved issues, both individually and as a planet.  Many of us are looking for happiness outside ourselves, where it cannot be found.  We are looking to those with perceived greater power than we, ourselves, to fix what is wrong with our world.  We think that what we say and do, do not make any difference, so we just continue to espouse our limiting beliefs about ourselves, each other and our home.

From a really wonderful book by H. Emilie Cady, "Lessons In Truth", I found this passage..."Hitherto we have believed that we were helped and comforted by others, that we received joy from outside circumstances and surroundings, but it is not so." "All joy and strength and good spring up from a fountain within one's own being, and if we only knew the Truth, we should know that, because God in us is the fountain out of which springs all our good, nothing that anyone does or says, or fails to do or say, can take away our joy and good."

I decided recently, within the last month or so that I must discipline myself to see only God in everything. The last few years in my life have been and still are filled with challenges, as everyones' life is. I am not religious in any way, but I am totally a spiritual being. I have prayed and I have meditated and I have cried and I have struggled with what I see in the world, and finally I have declared that I will be happy for all time. It is the only thing I can do to help a world in despair.

My intention is to write things that are uplifting and create thoughtfulness and joy among those who have been generous enough to follow and support me. I shall always support everyone I can who takes up the good fight, but I shall always, too, do all that is in my power to bring the energy of the people of our planet to the achievement of their highest goals through being the most positive force of energy that I, myself, can be.

On April 15th 2012, International Love and Awareness Day will be celebrated for the first time. The request is that on this day, you take 24 hours in which to promote only love and awareness in ourselves and in each other on our planet. It also represents the opportunity to 'Be Happy For All Time'. Please celebrate this day with me on April 15th 2012.
Love and light to you all.
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment